Wednesday, October 23, 2013

23/10/2013~ its been 6 months=]

how fast the time flies...its been 6 months i've been living in this metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur...well its hard to believe act..and within this 6 monhts, there's lot of things had happen to me......except for d JODOH...hihihi nvm i know God has d best plan for me...well mayb i shud list all of dat..mngkin kllu ade klapangan nnt i akn story back in details behind all those memory n stories...so0 juz in within this 6 months, i've been......:


  1. Start new life in Kuala Lumpur
  2. Start my first job n hope wud b my career at Silkbridge consult
  3. Bought my first car with my first salary
  4. Started my Master in Construction management
  5. Done my first Degree convocation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6. Still searching for the Mr Right=]


Its been really tough for a 23rd girl like me.....n when thinking back i can't believe i've gone through all of this in this 6 months...Alhamdulillah thanks God for giving me such strenghts to face all of this...bunch of thanks to my parents for giving me trusts and supports....n to all my friends thanks for always be beside me...hmmm ade bnyk mnde nk cite act...tp i'llah slow2 one by one...Smoga mood mngarang brtambah2 lps nih...so dat i takkan tlepas/tlupa any pieces of precious memoirs in my life....


x0x0~Lilyana~


No comments:

Post a Comment