Monday, June 3, 2013

IMMA NO LONGER A STUDENT!!!

Tanggal 28 January 2013 maka berakhirlah sesi pembelajaran pelajar2 Pengurusan pembinaan Univesiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia batch 09/13.....yeahhhh its d en of our degree...n next we will move on to the next phase of our life which is WORKING LIFEEE.....(is sound much scaryy)...

after 3 n half years living in Pt Raja there's lots of memories there....i'll juz buried all d memorie there in d parit raja but not d frienship.....before ending our degree life me n all my classmates had arranged few gathering to create as much memories we can=] my classmates very d 1 Malaysia u noe...but then we're still close to each other...

yeahhhh...our last class which is my papa's class a.k.a Dr Goh=]

our farewell bbq at Gunung Belumut
our Alumni talks
my BFFTJ=]
last but not least my FYP

A bunch of thnxx to all my bestfrens for being by my side for almost four years....thanxx to all those advise that keep me stronger...i do LOVE uguys soo much..XOXO;P

No comments:

Post a Comment